By Lalao Rakotomanana
Read or Download A Geometric Approach to Thermomechanics of Dissipating Continua (Progress in Mathematical Physics) PDF
Best solid-state physics books
Oscillations and Waves: An Introduction
Bridging lower-division physics survey classes with upper-division physics classes, Oscillations and Waves: An creation develops a unified mathematical conception of oscillations and waves in actual structures. Emphasizing physics over arithmetic, the writer contains many examples from discrete mechanical, optical, and quantum mechanical platforms; non-stop gases, fluids, and elastic solids; digital circuits; and electromagnetic waves.
100 Years of Superconductivity
Even 100 years after its discovery, superconductivity keeps to deliver us new surprises, from superconducting magnets utilized in MRI to quantum detectors in electronics. a hundred Years of Superconductivity provides a finished choice of issues on approximately the entire subdisciplines of superconductivity.
Research, Fabrication and Applications of Bi-2223 HTS Wires: 1 (World Scientific Series in Applications of Superconductivity and Related Phenomena)
The aim of this publication is to hide all facets of Bi-2223 superconducting wires from basic study, fabrication approach to functions. This e-book includes many chapters written via special specialists within the world.
The Mathematical Theory of Symmetry in Solids: Representation Theory for Point Groups and Space Groups (Oxford Classic Texts in the Physical Sciences)
This e-book offers the whole conception of the irreducible representations of the crystallographic aspect teams and house teams. this can be very important within the quantum-mechanical research of a particle or quasi-particle in a molecule or crystalline good as the eigenvalues and eigenfunctions of a approach belong to the irreducible representations of the crowd of symmetry operations of that process.
- Electronic Processes in Non-Crystalline Materials (Oxford Classic Texts in the Physical Sciences)
- Density Functionals: Thermochemistry (Topics in Current Chemistry)
- Aerospace Materials (Series in Materials Science and Engineering)
- Multiple Scattering in Solids (Graduate Texts in Contemporary Physics)
- Modern Aspects of Josephson Dynamics and Superconductivity Electronics (Mathematical Engineering)
Extra info for A Geometric Approach to Thermomechanics of Dissipating Continua (Progress in Mathematical Physics)
- When Nature Strikes: Weather Disasters and the Law by Marsha L. Baum
- La sirena sagrada (Spanish Edition) by Sireesha Goodman