By Lalao Rakotomanana
Read or Download A Geometric Approach to Thermomechanics of Dissipating Continua (Progress in Mathematical Physics) PDF
Best solid-state physics books
Bridging lower-division physics survey classes with upper-division physics classes, Oscillations and Waves: An creation develops a unified mathematical conception of oscillations and waves in actual structures. Emphasizing physics over arithmetic, the writer contains many examples from discrete mechanical, optical, and quantum mechanical platforms; non-stop gases, fluids, and elastic solids; digital circuits; and electromagnetic waves.
Even 100 years after its discovery, superconductivity keeps to deliver us new surprises, from superconducting magnets utilized in MRI to quantum detectors in electronics. a hundred Years of Superconductivity provides a finished choice of issues on approximately the entire subdisciplines of superconductivity.
The aim of this publication is to hide all facets of Bi-2223 superconducting wires from basic study, fabrication approach to functions. This e-book includes many chapters written via special specialists within the world.
This e-book offers the whole conception of the irreducible representations of the crystallographic aspect teams and house teams. this can be very important within the quantum-mechanical research of a particle or quasi-particle in a molecule or crystalline good as the eigenvalues and eigenfunctions of a approach belong to the irreducible representations of the crowd of symmetry operations of that process.
- Electronic Processes in Non-Crystalline Materials (Oxford Classic Texts in the Physical Sciences)
- Density Functionals: Thermochemistry (Topics in Current Chemistry)
- Aerospace Materials (Series in Materials Science and Engineering)
- Multiple Scattering in Solids (Graduate Texts in Contemporary Physics)
- Modern Aspects of Josephson Dynamics and Superconductivity Electronics (Mathematical Engineering)
Extra info for A Geometric Approach to Thermomechanics of Dissipating Continua (Progress in Mathematical Physics)
- When Nature Strikes: Weather Disasters and the Law by Marsha L. Baum
- La sirena sagrada (Spanish Edition) by Sireesha Goodman