By Lenore A Tate,Cynthia M Brennan
Read or Download Adult Day Care: A Practical Guidebook and Manual (Activities, Adaptation & Aging) PDF
Similar gerontology books
Nursing Home Federal Requirements: Guidelines to Surveyors and Survey Protocols, Fifth Edition
Provides the newest federal guidance and systems utilized by federal surveyors in certifying amenities for Medicare and Medicaid. comprises the types utilized by surveyors. define layout. prior version: c2000. Softcover. DNLM: Nursing Homes--legislation & jurisprudence--United States.
Elder Abuse: Selected Papers from the Prague World Congress on Family Violence
Get up to date details and learn on elder abusefrom foreign gurus! Elder Abuse: chosen Papers from the Prague international Congress on kinfolk Violence is a useful selection of an important presentation papers from the Prague global Congress on kin Violence. This accomplished booklet provides the newest study and unique info at the tough matters surrounding elder abuse world wide.
Psychological Treatment of Older Adults: A Holistic Model
“This is among the most sensible psychological well-being and getting older books i've got ever learn. [It] is one who i'll flip to sometimes in my educating of doctoral scholars, and in my paintings with older adults. one of many extra special facets of this e-book is the learn reports; that are in-depth and huge of their scope. it's transparent that Lee Hyer is a phenomenal scholar-clinician and geropsychologist.
Models and Pathways for Person-Centered Elder Care (Leading Principles & Practices in Elder Care)
“This e-book will be learn by way of a person who cares concerning the caliber of existence for those that are older or disabled and wish the help of others, it doesn't matter what the surroundings. The authors deal with a large breadth of subject matters with voices of authority, event and keenness. they give inspiring real-world examples, proving that profound swap is feasible in the event you reside and paintings in long term care.
- The Social Context of Ageing: A Textbook of Gerontology
- 50 einfache Dinge, die typisch deutsch sind (50 Dinge) (German Edition)
- Community Programs for the Depressed Elderly: A Rehabilitation Approach (Physical & Occupational Therapy in Geriatrics)
- Optimizing Housing for the Elderly: Homes Not Houses
- Ageing, insight and wisdom: Meaning and practice across the lifecourse (Ageing and the Lifecourse series)
Additional info for Adult Day Care: A Practical Guidebook and Manual (Activities, Adaptation & Aging)
- Integrating Seaports and Trade Corridors (Transport and by Peter Hall,Peter, Dr Hall,Brian, Mr Slack,Robert J, Mr
- The Minimum Wage: A Reference Handbook: A Reference Handbook by Oren Levin-Waldman