By Klaus D. Sattler
The Carbon Nanomaterials Sourcebook includes broad, interdisciplinary assurance of carbon nanomaterials, encompassing the total scope of the field—from physics, chemistry, and fabrics technology to molecular biology, engineering, and medicine—in accomplished volumes.
Written in an educational variety, this primary quantity of the sourcebook:
- Focuses on graphene, fullerenes, nanotubes, and nanodiamonds
- Describes the basic homes, progress mechanisms, and processing of every nanomaterial discussed
- Explores functionalization for digital, power, biomedical, and environmental applications
- Showcases fabrics with extraordinary homes, synthesis tools, large-scale construction strategies, and alertness prospects
- Provides the instruments worthy for realizing present and destiny know-how advancements, together with vital equations, tables, and graphs
Each bankruptcy is devoted to another form of carbon nanomaterial and addresses 3 major components: formation, houses, and functions. This setup makes it possible for quickly and simple seek, making the Carbon Nanomaterials Sourcebook: Graphene, Fullerenes, Nanotubes, and Nanodiamonds, quantity I a must-have reference for scientists and engineers.
Read Online or Download Carbon Nanomaterials Sourcebook: Graphene, Fullerenes, Nanotubes, and Nanodiamonds, Volume I: Volume 1 PDF
Similar solid-state physics books
Bridging lower-division physics survey classes with upper-division physics classes, Oscillations and Waves: An creation develops a unified mathematical conception of oscillations and waves in actual platforms. Emphasizing physics over arithmetic, the writer comprises many examples from discrete mechanical, optical, and quantum mechanical structures; non-stop gases, fluids, and elastic solids; digital circuits; and electromagnetic waves.
Even 100 years after its discovery, superconductivity keeps to carry us new surprises, from superconducting magnets utilized in MRI to quantum detectors in electronics. a hundred Years of Superconductivity provides a complete choice of themes on approximately the entire subdisciplines of superconductivity.
The aim of this e-book is to hide all features of Bi-2223 superconducting wires from primary examine, fabrication procedure to functions. This e-book comprises many chapters written by way of uncommon specialists within the world.
This ebook supplies the whole concept of the irreducible representations of the crystallographic aspect teams and house teams. this is often very important within the quantum-mechanical learn of a particle or quasi-particle in a molecule or crystalline sturdy as the eigenvalues and eigenfunctions of a approach belong to the irreducible representations of the gang of symmetry operations of that procedure.
- Solid State Physics: Advances in Research and Applications, Vol. 55
- High Resolution Imaging: Detectors and Applications
- Integrated 60GHz RF Beamforming in CMOS (Analog Circuits and Signal Processing)
- Thin Films From Free Atoms and Particles
Additional info for Carbon Nanomaterials Sourcebook: Graphene, Fullerenes, Nanotubes, and Nanodiamonds, Volume I: Volume 1
- Les Incroyables du cyclisme (Albums et Beaux Livres) (French by Sylvie Lauduique-Hamez
- Never-Ending Dream by Conny Conway