By Paul Buka,Monica Davis,Madalene Pereira
Read or Download Care of Vulnerable Older People: Legal and Ethical Aspects of Nursing PDF
Best gerontology books
Provides the most recent federal directions and tactics utilized by federal surveyors in certifying amenities for Medicare and Medicaid. comprises the kinds utilized by surveyors. define structure. prior variation: c2000. Softcover. DNLM: Nursing Homes--legislation & jurisprudence--United States.
Get updated info and examine on elder abusefrom foreign experts! Elder Abuse: chosen Papers from the Prague international Congress on kinfolk Violence is a useful number of crucial presentation papers from the Prague international Congress on relations Violence. This accomplished ebook provides the most recent examine and special details at the tough matters surrounding elder abuse world wide.
“This is without doubt one of the most sensible psychological overall healthiness and getting older books i've got ever learn. [It] is one who i'll flip to occasionally in my educating of doctoral scholars, and in my paintings with older adults. one of many extraordinary points of this ebook is the learn studies; that are in-depth and vast of their scope. it really is transparent that Lee Hyer is a phenomenal scholar-clinician and geropsychologist.
“This ebook could be learn through somebody who cares in regards to the caliber of lifestyles for those that are older or disabled and want the help of others, it doesn't matter what the environment. The authors deal with a large breadth of themes with voices of authority, adventure and keenness. they give inspiring real-world examples, proving that profound swap is feasible in the event you dwell and paintings in long term care.
- Contemporary Issues in Gerontology: Promoting Positive Ageing
- The Elderly and Old Age Support in Rural China (Directions in Development)
- Therapeutic Activities With the Impaired Elderly
- Faces of Aging: The Lived Experiences of the Elderly in Japan
- Understanding Care Homes: A Research and Development Perspective
- As múltiplas faces da velhice no Brasil (Portuguese Edition)
Extra info for Care of Vulnerable Older People: Legal and Ethical Aspects of Nursing
- Seeing Islam as Others Saw It: A Survey and Evaluation of by Robert Hoyland
- Science, Fiction, and the Fin-de-Siècle Periodical Press by Will Tattersdill