By Heinz Kitzerow,Christian Bahr,S. Chandrasekhar
Describes the most elements of chirality in liquid crystals, and issues out a number of the open questions of present study. The chapters evaluate the highlights of the real issues and questions.
Read or Download Chirality in Liquid Crystals (Partially Ordered Systems) PDF
Similar solid-state physics books
Bridging lower-division physics survey classes with upper-division physics classes, Oscillations and Waves: An creation develops a unified mathematical concept of oscillations and waves in actual structures. Emphasizing physics over arithmetic, the writer comprises many examples from discrete mechanical, optical, and quantum mechanical platforms; non-stop gases, fluids, and elastic solids; digital circuits; and electromagnetic waves.
Even 100 years after its discovery, superconductivity keeps to deliver us new surprises, from superconducting magnets utilized in MRI to quantum detectors in electronics. a hundred Years of Superconductivity provides a accomplished number of subject matters on approximately all of the subdisciplines of superconductivity.
The aim of this publication is to hide all facets of Bi-2223 superconducting wires from primary study, fabrication method to purposes. This e-book comprises many chapters written through individual specialists within the world.
This booklet provides the full conception of the irreducible representations of the crystallographic element teams and house teams. this is often vital within the quantum-mechanical learn of a particle or quasi-particle in a molecule or crystalline good as the eigenvalues and eigenfunctions of a procedure belong to the irreducible representations of the crowd of symmetry operations of that process.
- III–V Compound Semiconductors: Integration with Silicon-Based Microelectronics
- The Theory of Intermolecular Forces
- Surface Waves in Anisotropic and Laminated Bodies and Defects Detection: 163 (Nato Science Series II: (closed))
- Mechanisms of Diffusional Phase Transformations in Metals and Alloys
- Continuum Mechanics of Electromagnetic Solids (North-Holland Series in Applied Mathematics and Mechanics)
- Advanced Solid State Physics
Additional info for Chirality in Liquid Crystals (Partially Ordered Systems)
- Happiness and Virtue Ethics in Business: The Ultimate Value by Alejo José G. Sison
- Molecular Self-Assembly: Advances and Applications by Alex Li Dequan