By J. S. Rowlinson
Read Online or Download Cohesion: A Scientific History of Intermolecular Forces PDF
Similar solid-state physics books
Bridging lower-division physics survey classes with upper-division physics classes, Oscillations and Waves: An advent develops a unified mathematical concept of oscillations and waves in actual platforms. Emphasizing physics over arithmetic, the writer contains many examples from discrete mechanical, optical, and quantum mechanical structures; non-stop gases, fluids, and elastic solids; digital circuits; and electromagnetic waves.
Even 100 years after its discovery, superconductivity maintains to convey us new surprises, from superconducting magnets utilized in MRI to quantum detectors in electronics. a hundred Years of Superconductivity offers a entire selection of issues on approximately the entire subdisciplines of superconductivity.
The aim of this booklet is to hide all features of Bi-2223 superconducting wires from basic study, fabrication approach to functions. This publication comprises many chapters written through distinct specialists within the world.
This e-book supplies the total concept of the irreducible representations of the crystallographic aspect teams and house teams. this is often very important within the quantum-mechanical examine of a particle or quasi-particle in a molecule or crystalline stable as the eigenvalues and eigenfunctions of a approach belong to the irreducible representations of the gang of symmetry operations of that process.
- Experimental Innovations in Surface Science: A Guide to Practical Laboratory Methods and Instruments
- Thin Film Magnetoresistive Sensors (Series in Sensors)
- Principles of Soft-Matter Dynamics: Basic Theories, Non-invasive Methods, Mesoscopic Aspects
- High Resolution Imaging: Detectors and Applications
- Modern Aspects of Josephson Dynamics and Superconductivity Electronics (Mathematical Engineering)
- Electronic Phase Transitions (Modern Problems in Condensed Matter Sciences)
Extra info for Cohesion: A Scientific History of Intermolecular Forces
- Topological Insulators: Dirac Equation in Condensed Matter by Shun-Qing Shen
- Die Sanierung von Biodiversitätsschäden nach der by Carolin Kieß