By Klaus Hermann
Read or Download Crystallography and Surface Structure: An Introduction for Surface Scientists and Nanoscientists PDF
Best solid-state physics books
Bridging lower-division physics survey classes with upper-division physics classes, Oscillations and Waves: An creation develops a unified mathematical conception of oscillations and waves in actual structures. Emphasizing physics over arithmetic, the writer contains many examples from discrete mechanical, optical, and quantum mechanical platforms; non-stop gases, fluids, and elastic solids; digital circuits; and electromagnetic waves.
Even 100 years after its discovery, superconductivity maintains to deliver us new surprises, from superconducting magnets utilized in MRI to quantum detectors in electronics. a hundred Years of Superconductivity provides a complete number of issues on approximately all of the subdisciplines of superconductivity.
The aim of this publication is to hide all facets of Bi-2223 superconducting wires from primary learn, fabrication method to functions. This booklet includes many chapters written by way of exclusive specialists within the world.
This booklet supplies the entire concept of the irreducible representations of the crystallographic element teams and area teams. this can be vital within the quantum-mechanical examine of a particle or quasi-particle in a molecule or crystalline good as the eigenvalues and eigenfunctions of a method belong to the irreducible representations of the crowd of symmetry operations of that procedure.
- Anomalous Effects in Simple Metals
- Magnetic Structures of 2D and 3D Nanoparticles: Properties and Applications
- Conductor Insulator Quantum Phase Transitions
- The Sun and Space Weather (Astrophysics and Space Science Library)
- Flux Pinning in Superconductors: 178 (Springer Series in Solid-State Sciences)
Additional resources for Crystallography and Surface Structure: An Introduction for Surface Scientists and Nanoscientists
- Integral Methods in Science and Engineering: Computational by Christian Constanda,Paul Harris
- The Puzzle: How to Become the Master of Your Own Life by Natalie Delman