By A.I. Gusev,A.A. Rempel,A.J. Magerl
Deals with the effect of stoiciometry and order/disorder on fabrics homes. It summarizes the information to be had in a entire method.
Read Online or Download Disorder and Order in Strongly Nonstoichiometric Compounds: Transition Metal Carbides, Nitrides and Oxides (Springer Series in Materials Science) PDF
Best solid-state physics books
Bridging lower-division physics survey classes with upper-division physics classes, Oscillations and Waves: An creation develops a unified mathematical concept of oscillations and waves in actual platforms. Emphasizing physics over arithmetic, the writer contains many examples from discrete mechanical, optical, and quantum mechanical structures; non-stop gases, fluids, and elastic solids; digital circuits; and electromagnetic waves.
Even 100 years after its discovery, superconductivity keeps to carry us new surprises, from superconducting magnets utilized in MRI to quantum detectors in electronics. a hundred Years of Superconductivity offers a complete number of themes on approximately the entire subdisciplines of superconductivity.
The aim of this e-book is to hide all features of Bi-2223 superconducting wires from primary learn, fabrication method to purposes. This e-book includes many chapters written by means of special specialists within the world.
This booklet supplies the whole concept of the irreducible representations of the crystallographic element teams and area teams. this is often very important within the quantum-mechanical examine of a particle or quasi-particle in a molecule or crystalline stable as the eigenvalues and eigenfunctions of a procedure belong to the irreducible representations of the gang of symmetry operations of that method.
- Strömungsmesstechnik (VDI-Buch) (German Edition)
- Physical Structure (Handbook of Surface Science)
- Coarse-Graining of Condensed Phase and Biomolecular Systems
- A First Course in Vibrations and Waves
- Interfaces in Materials: Atomic Structure, Thermodynamics and Kinetics of Solid-Vapor, Solid-Liquid and Solid-Solid Interfaces
- Mathematical Theory of Elasticity of Quasicrystals and Its Applications (Springer Series in Materials Science)
Extra info for Disorder and Order in Strongly Nonstoichiometric Compounds: Transition Metal Carbides, Nitrides and Oxides (Springer Series in Materials Science)
- The Paranormal Research & Investigation HandBook (Paranormal by Celia Morgan
- Fluidization, Solids Handling, and Processing: Industrial by Wen-Ching Yang