By Hai-Dong Wang
Read or Download Theoretical and Experimental Studies on Non-Fourier Heat Conduction Based on Thermomass Theory (Springer Theses) PDF
Similar solid-state physics books
Bridging lower-division physics survey classes with upper-division physics classes, Oscillations and Waves: An creation develops a unified mathematical thought of oscillations and waves in actual structures. Emphasizing physics over arithmetic, the writer contains many examples from discrete mechanical, optical, and quantum mechanical platforms; non-stop gases, fluids, and elastic solids; digital circuits; and electromagnetic waves.
Even 100 years after its discovery, superconductivity maintains to convey us new surprises, from superconducting magnets utilized in MRI to quantum detectors in electronics. a hundred Years of Superconductivity provides a entire number of issues on approximately all of the subdisciplines of superconductivity.
The aim of this ebook is to hide all facets of Bi-2223 superconducting wires from primary examine, fabrication procedure to purposes. This publication comprises many chapters written via special specialists within the world.
This publication offers the whole concept of the irreducible representations of the crystallographic element teams and house teams. this can be very important within the quantum-mechanical learn of a particle or quasi-particle in a molecule or crystalline good as the eigenvalues and eigenfunctions of a method belong to the irreducible representations of the crowd of symmetry operations of that approach.
- Wave Momentum and Quasi-Particles in Physical Acoustics (World Scientific Series on Nonlinear Science Series A)
- Fundamental Problems of Mesoscopic Physics: Interactions and Decoherence (Nato Science Series II:)
- Copper Zinc Tin Sulfide Thin Films for Photovoltaics: Synthesis and Characterisation by Electrochemical Methods (Springer Theses)
- An Essential Guide to Electronic Material Surfaces and Interfaces
Extra info for Theoretical and Experimental Studies on Non-Fourier Heat Conduction Based on Thermomass Theory (Springer Theses)
- Trigonometry: A Unit Circle Approach by Michael Sullivan
- Solid State Physics: Advances in Research and Applications by Author Unknown