By Bill Boyle,Marie Charles
Curriculum and curriculum matters are on the middle of present debates approximately education, pedagogy and studying. This publication will let practitioners, students and teachers to appreciate find out how to re-design or to signify adjustments to curriculum constitution, form and content material. Grounded in thought and philosophy, the e-book additionally deals useful assist in greedy this arguable area.
Inside, the authors:
- provide functional making plans templates
- support and galvanize research, dialogue and experimentation
- include definitions of key words and reflective questions
- incorporate sensible examples and case fabric according to their paintings around the world on curriculum layout and overview.
Read or Download Curriculum Development: A Guide for Educators PDF
Best curricula books
Crucial universal center studying techniques is a must have for all school room academics. This methodical advisor is full of potent studying options to aid all scholars reach gaining knowledge of the typical middle criteria around the curriculum. Educators are given the academic instruments and approaches so as to research the typical middle criteria, advance standards-based classes, literacy thoughts, construction pondering talents, and assessing scholars throughout the construction of pupil portfolios.
Curriculum students and lecturers operating for social justice and fairness were stuck up in acrimonious and polarizing political debates over content material, ideology, and disciplinary wisdom. on the leading edge in slicing via those debates and addressing the sensible questions concerned, this ebook is specified in seeking to the technical type of the curriculum instead of its content material for ideas.
Indigenous schooling is likely one of the nice demanding situations dealing with humanity within the old quest for a democratic and peaceable destiny. The 370 million Indigenous peoples of the realm call for that the racist and colonial wrongs of the previous be recti ed and they stand as equals in confronting the social, political and cultural difficulties that encompass us all.
During this quantity, educationists and specialists on values, together with the Archbishop of Canterbury, talk about the query of values and the curriculum in societies that are altering swiftly and during which disagreements approximately values are often acrimonious.
- Standards and Mastery Learning: Aligning Teaching and Assessment So All Children Can Learn
- Pädagogische Hochschulentwicklung: Von der Programmatik zur Implementierung (German Edition)
- Sonderpädagogik in der Regelschule: Konzepte - Forschung - Praxis (German Edition)
- Think Tank Library: Brain-Based Learning Plans for New Standards, Grades 6–12
- Representations of Nature of Science in School Science Textbooks: A Global Perspective (Teaching and Learning in Science Series)
- The Factors Effecting Student Achievement: Meta-Analysis of Empirical Studies
Extra resources for Curriculum Development: A Guide for Educators