By Andriy M. Gusak,T. V. Zaporozhets,Yu. O. Lyashenko,S. V. Kornienko,M. O. Pasichnyy,A. S. Shirinyan
essential for all these concerned with the general public or company technology of nano structures, skinny motion pictures and electric engineering.
Read Online or Download Diffusion-controlled Solid State Reactions: In Alloys, Thin Films and Nanosystems PDF
Similar solid-state physics books
Bridging lower-division physics survey classes with upper-division physics classes, Oscillations and Waves: An creation develops a unified mathematical idea of oscillations and waves in actual structures. Emphasizing physics over arithmetic, the writer contains many examples from discrete mechanical, optical, and quantum mechanical structures; non-stop gases, fluids, and elastic solids; digital circuits; and electromagnetic waves.
Even 100 years after its discovery, superconductivity keeps to carry us new surprises, from superconducting magnets utilized in MRI to quantum detectors in electronics. a hundred Years of Superconductivity provides a finished number of themes on approximately all of the subdisciplines of superconductivity.
The aim of this e-book is to hide all elements of Bi-2223 superconducting wires from primary learn, fabrication technique to functions. This booklet comprises many chapters written through individual specialists within the world.
This e-book offers the full idea of the irreducible representations of the crystallographic element teams and house teams. this can be vital within the quantum-mechanical research of a particle or quasi-particle in a molecule or crystalline reliable as the eigenvalues and eigenfunctions of a process belong to the irreducible representations of the gang of symmetry operations of that process.
- Superconductivity Revisited
- Electrons in Molecules: From Basic Principles to Molecular Electronics
- A CMOS Self-Powered Front-End Architecture for Subcutaneous Event-Detector Devices: Three-Electrodes Amperometric Biosensor Approach
- Intermediate-Temperature Solid Oxide Fuel Cells: Materials and Applications (Green Chemistry and Sustainable Technology)
- Relaxation Phenomena in condensed Matter Physics
- A Guide to Feynman Diagrams in the Many-Body Problem: Second Edition (Dover Books on Physics)
Additional info for Diffusion-controlled Solid State Reactions: In Alloys, Thin Films and Nanosystems
- Change Management: Veränderungsprozesse erfolgreich by Kerstin Stolzenberg,Krischan Heberle
- I, Monster: Serial Killers in Their Own Chilling Words by Tom Philbin