By Elizabeth Podnieks,Ariela Lowenstein,Jordan I Kosberg
Elder Abuse: chosen Papers from the Prague international Congress on relatives Violence is a useful choice of crucial presentation papers from the Prague global Congress on relations Violence. This entire booklet provides the most recent examine and targeted details at the tricky matters surrounding elder abuse around the globe. foreign specialists use a multidisciplinary method of offer rules and insights to aid supply researchers, educators, and practitioners with useful concepts for facing the various features of this irritating factor.
Different varieties of abuse are explored intimately, together with actual, monetary, and emotional. This entire resource is richly referenced, with worthy tables to obviously clarify information important to all legislation and overall healthiness pros serious about the problems of elder abuse.
Elder Abuse: chosen Papers from the Prague international Congress on relations Violence discusses:
- grandparents elevating grandchildren
- the elder abuse of custodial grandparents
- struggling with monetary abuse of elders by way of others
- a research of elder abuse inside various cultures
- forensic scientific exam shape for better documentation and prosecution of elder abuse
- elder abuse in religion communities
- older ladies, family violence, and elder abuse
- elder abuse threat indicators
- elder abuse multidisciplinary teams
Elder Abuse: chosen Papers from the Prague global Congress on family members Violence is vital interpreting for researchers, educators, practitioners, and policymakers within the fields of getting older, wellbeing and fitness, psychological wellbeing and fitness, social prone, grownup protecting companies, family violence, legislation, and felony justice.
Read Online or Download Elder Abuse: Selected Papers from the Prague World Congress on Family Violence PDF
Best gerontology books
Offers the most recent federal instructions and methods utilized by federal surveyors in certifying amenities for Medicare and Medicaid. comprises the types utilized by surveyors. define structure. earlier version: c2000. Softcover. DNLM: Nursing Homes--legislation & jurisprudence--United States.
Get updated details and study on elder abusefrom foreign professionals! Elder Abuse: chosen Papers from the Prague global Congress on relatives Violence is a useful number of an important presentation papers from the Prague international Congress on family members Violence. This finished e-book provides the newest examine and certain details at the tricky concerns surrounding elder abuse worldwide.
“This is without doubt one of the most sensible psychological well-being and getting older books i've got ever learn. [It] is one who i'm going to flip to occasionally in my instructing of doctoral scholars, and in my paintings with older adults. one of many extra special facets of this booklet is the examine reports; that are in-depth and extensive of their scope. it really is transparent that Lee Hyer is an outstanding scholar-clinician and geropsychologist.
“This booklet will be learn via someone who cares in regards to the caliber of lifestyles for those who are older or disabled and want the aid of others, it doesn't matter what the atmosphere. The authors deal with a large breadth of subject matters with voices of authority, adventure and fervour. they give inspiring real-world examples, proving that profound switch is feasible should you stay and paintings in long term care.
- Aging Education in a Global Context (Gerontology and Geriatrics)
- Continuing Care Retirement Communities: Political, Social, and Financial Issues
- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Trans* Individuals Living with Dementia: Concepts, Practice and Rights (Routledge Advances in Sociology)
- The Politics of Old Age: Older People's Interest Organisations and Collective Action in Ireland
Extra resources for Elder Abuse: Selected Papers from the Prague World Congress on Family Violence
- The Age of Longevity: Re-Imagining Tomorrow for Our New Long by Rosalind C. Barnett,Caryl Rivers
- A Guide For Nursing Home Social Workers (Springer Series, by Elise M., PhD, MSW, LICSW Beaulieu